How to be a contributor to Head Of Sales
If you have something insightful or thought provoking you would like to share with Head Of Sales readers, you are welcome to submit your piece of content to our editorial team.
What we look for?
- Topical, original or seen from a different angle
- Independent and unbiased
- Engaging and thought provoking
- Case study driven, Instructional or solutions focused
- Accurate – facts checked with relevant references
How to submit?
Please send your final draft to firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure to provide:
- Synopsis (50 words)
- H1 and H2 Headlines
- Pull quotes
- Content submission (word document or URL)
- Content focus and format (refer to tables below)
- Head shot and bio (up to 200 words)
Once our team has reviewed your submission, we will get back to you if it is something we are interested in publishing.
What to expect if we accept?
- An approximate publish date
- An updated version for your approval
- Amendments can include changes to copy, headlines or artwork
- Receipt of guidelines for promoting or syndicating the article
|Process & Method||Business Development|
|Prospecting & leads|
|Presenting & objections|
|Negotiation & closing|
|Enablement & Operations||Sales Management|
|Coaching & Training|
|Cognitive Psychology||Buyer Behaviour|
|Motivation & mindset|
|Innovation & Technology||Technology & Automation|
|Voice, data and video|
• News articles or short form editorial in 300-500 words
• Opinion articles or long form editorial in 500-1,000 words
• White papers – authoritative report or guide helping customers to understand issues with the framework to define and find solutions.
• Case studies – how an organisation (or individual) has identified and implemented a solution to solve an issue or challenge
• How To “Guides” – step by step guide offering solutions to real life business challenges or processes
• Expert Q&As – question and answer interview with an industry expert locally or abroad
• Rich media – video, webinars and podcasts
• Infographics – allow complex issues to be communicated in an attractive and easily digestible format by highlighting key points